Friday 8 February 2008

Where have we been? (part 1 of 3)

This is a catch-up post, with apologies to all of Kaia's fans out there. I think I'll do this in batches - look forward to 2 or 3 more catch-up posts in the next day or so.

This first photo is Kaia attending her first wedding.

Well, not her first wedding, of course!

I mean, it's the first wedding she's ever atten-... oh, never mind.






Occasionally we'll catch her in a show-off mood











and we'll get a whole series of pictures











each one with a slightly different expression











like she's posing for a professional photo-shoot.









Then she'll get this thoughtful look








and you'll think, "Are you doing something I'm gonna have to clean up?"







And she'll look thoughtful and ... active.








Yup, time for a clean nappy.








But messes are temporary.








Back in action soon.








Okay, I know this looks like she's making a rude gesture. But I promise, she's just waving her hand around. Try it yourself - it's good fun.

No comments: